I am so glad I found your blog from Angela's page! What an adorably daughter you have. And you are looking so good. I love your hair! I am just waiting for the day when my little girl Ava will finally get hair again (she had a ton when she was born, but lost it mostly!) I love the pictures. You can check out our blog at katylukeandava.blogspot.com and see pictures of Ava- there are some great ones!
Sarah! I'm so glad you finally got a blog! It's fun huh! That was fun to see all of Rylee's pictures from last year! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Time for another right!!! I've seen so many newborns lately and I get really baby hungry for a newborn again! -Ash
Thanks for the Post; I'm glad you found me!!! Isn't this blogging thing fun! As Katy said, you really do look great, and you have a BEAUTIFULLLL little girl! I hope you are all doing well...and I'm sure we'll keep in touch :O) joni ann
Cody and I have been married for 6 years. We live in St. George, Utah. We have two gorgeous kids- Rylee who is 4 1/2 and Ryan is 20 months old.
Cody is an amazing computer/ website programmer/ designer. I have the wonderful privilege of being a stay at home mom. I run a photo template company- FotoTale Designs, which I love working on!
Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends. Thank you for stopping by! We love reading comments, so let us know you were here!!
3 comments:
Sarah-
I am so glad I found your blog from Angela's page! What an adorably daughter you have. And you are looking so good. I love your hair! I am just waiting for the day when my little girl Ava will finally get hair again (she had a ton when she was born, but lost it mostly!) I love the pictures. You can check out our blog at katylukeandava.blogspot.com and see pictures of Ava- there are some great ones!
Sarah! I'm so glad you finally got a blog! It's fun huh! That was fun to see all of Rylee's pictures from last year! I can't believe how fast they grow up! Time for another right!!! I've seen so many newborns lately and I get really baby hungry for a newborn again! -Ash
Hey Sarah!!!
Thanks for the Post; I'm glad you found me!!! Isn't this blogging thing fun!
As Katy said, you really do look great, and you have a BEAUTIFULLLL little girl!
I hope you are all doing well...and I'm sure we'll keep in touch :O)
joni ann
Post a Comment