Saturday, November 10, 2007

Girl's Day!

So Cody is off on the bull-elk hunt with the boys in my family and his. They are having fun! That leaves Rylee and I home alone! (for now, my mom will be coming into town on Sunday to stay with us a few days while the guys are gone.) So,what do two girls do with all day and a house to themselves?



We started the day off with like an hour long Bubble Bath! So much fun! Rylee is so funny. She will only take a bath in the jacuzzi bathtub. If we try to bathe her in a regular tub, she throws a fit!




Then it was playtime around the house. Rylee loves to play with her purse. It is so cute. She has all kinds of fun things to put in it, like play lipstick, coin purse, brush, keys, etc. She love to dress up! She also loves this Dora car. She has learned that she can push it anywhere she wants and then climb on it to get whatever she wants.



Next I painted her fingernails and toenails. This was my first time attempting it and it was so much harder than I thought! She kept wiggling and pulling away. Finally, I turned on Dora, put her in my lap and was able to finish! She loves it! She keeps looking at her nails and then doing this cute little giggle. I will have to do this more often!





I have worn my little girl out. She is ready for her nap. She is such a good napper. She puts herself down for naptime and bedtime. So smart! We've had such a fun time today, and it's only noon! Lots more to come...

3 comments:

The Morrells said...

Rylee is soo cute! I can't believe she really knows when she wants to go down to nap or bed! My kids always fight it. You're lucky; you need to let me in on your secret!

The Spencers said...

Hey Sarah!
Your little girl is really so cute. Your girls day makes me want a little girl to do fun things like that with. Maybe someday. I bet it will just get more fun the older she gets too. You have such a cute little family, its fun to look at all your cute pictures and see what you're up to!
Jennifer Vaughn Spencer

The Mayers said...

Sarah,
Your little girl is so cute and you look great. I hope you had fun the rest of your girls day. Me and my girls love them. Where in washington do you live? I live in middleton but my dad lives in washington fields.
Brandy Lewis Mayer