Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!




































We had a fun Halloween. Rylee still wasn't sure what was going on, but she was extra hyper all day, so I think that she knew something was up. Cody and I decided to dress up last minute, so we were pirates. (We wore these like 5 years ago for a college Halloween party!)

Washington Fields was full of trunk-or-treat activities, so our neighborhood was pretty dead. We got to go to a few friends' houses and see their costumes though. We also got to see Cody's Grandpa and Aunt for awhile, which was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

oh my gosh, check out that CANDY! Sarah, I'm sure you've already eaten it all, hee hee! That is exactly why we didn't take Gavin trick-or-treating, I would have had a terrible stomach ache because I would have eaten all that night! Hey, I recognize those pirate costumes! That seems like forever when we went to Logan for that party! FUN TIMES! Looks like you had a great Halloween!
Oh, and Rylee looks so adorable, as always!

The Morrells said...

Wow, you guys really scored on the candy! We only went up and down the street and then the kids told me they were done! So, I was lucky...then we came home and they wanted to give there candy to all the people who came trick-or-treating to our house..so I was all for that...haha! I love your costumes. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the ladybug costume. I am also very proud that you guys got into the Halloween spirit and dressed up! Luke and I were bums and didn't dress-up. I have a feeling we will have to start dressing up next year. Rylee is so cute and I can't wait until Ava's hair is as long as hers!