I think they turned out so good. This was the first time Rylee actually smiled for the camera (she has not been a studio fan). But she was so stinkin busy it was hard to get her to sit still. She was so cute though; she was very hyper and just kept busting up laughing. We had a good experience. And can I just say that I LOVE that Kiddie Kandids makes appointments now. Before I hated to go because they are always so busy and you'd have to spend like a whole day in there, but now it's just like an hour long process, so not too bad.






The weather down here has been gorgeous! It's so nice to get Rylee outside to play at our community park. She has the best time.







6 comments:
Hey there!! How are you doing? Rylee's pictures are SOOO cute!! I wanna get MayCee's done soon too. You look like you are doing good and are very happy! You have a cute little girl! I hope all is well!
What cute pictures! Rylee is growing up way too fast...time for another one!!! I'm glad you got your house repainted..what a chore! Looks great!
Wow I cannot believe that you have a child that old!! Crazy:) Her pictures turned out sooooo good! She is really adorable and her dress is too cute!
I love the pictures! I never get that many good ones, I am lucky if I have one of each where they are happy... I need to get them done again. I know what you mean about 2T.... I don't think it's right. I am finally getting Josie 2T bottoms and 3T or 4T shirts! Anyways your Rylee is so cute. Call us sometime when you come to Kanab she would have a blast with Josie!
The pictures turned out so cute!
She is adorable and looks so grown up! When is the next one coming? jk
Post a Comment