Friday, April 11, 2008

Deal or No Deal!


My mom, sister Kim and I are going to be auditioning for Deal or No Deal tomorrow in Salt Lake! We are so excited. Even though the chances are still slim to none of being selected, the experience and the memories will be well worth it! We love the crowds and the lines and the excitement of Black Friday, so this will be great! More to come...

5 comments:

mommaRx said...

Kari and I are also going to go to the casting call! We are super excited and barring any unforseen setbacks maybe we will see you there!

Malinda S. said...

It sounds like lots of people we know are going. Good luck! I love the show. I truly hope someone we know gets a chance.

Ashlee said...

What, are you serious, that's awesome!! How fun, let us all know what happens! You're mom sounds like so much fun!

Angela said...

Good luck on getting on the show!

Wow! your house looks so different now! I love Rylee's room! I can't wait to own our own house so we can do what we want with it!

Sarah Greener said...

Ohhhh that sounds like sooo much fun!
Have fun and good luck!