A few weeks ago Cody went to Milford for 5 days for the muzzle loader hunt. He had a great time out with all the guys. Though he didn't get one, he still had a lot of fun. He was able to help hid dad with his too.
I really enjoyed the one-on-one time with Rylee. I can't believe how big she is getting. We can carry on full out conversations, and she just amazes with all that she can do and say. I have such a precious daughter.
While Cody was gone, Angela and her girls came into town. We had fun meeting up with them and Malinda and Kylie and going out to eat- Pizza Factory, my favorite! Angela and the girls stayed a night with us. The girls were up until after midnight and just silly as could be. The next morning Angela and I hit up some yard sales. Most of them were junk sales, but we found a couple good items at a few. Then we went to Kylie's first birthday party! She is so cute. Rylee had a blast running all over the park.
The next weekend we headed to Kanab to spend conference weekend with my family. Kim and her hubby James made it down too. It was James' first time to K-town. We had a great time visiting, playing games and painting pumpkins.
I really enjoyed conference. The talks were just we needed to hear during these tough times. It's great to know that there is hope and as long as we are prepared and righteous, there's NOTHING to fear.
This weekend we went to Milford to Cody's sister Natalie's baby shower. She's having a little boy in December. Her shower was really nice. She got a lot of great gifts and there were some fun games and great food. Rylee pretty much entertained everyone. She LOVES balloons! and she had fun playing with all of them tied to everyone's chairs.
My camera was dying so I didn't get very many, please send me some Nat. Thanks!
I will do better at posting, and we hope that everyone is doing well! I am sad to see the summer and nice weather go, but at the same time I love being able to pull out all my warm, comfy sweaters. Rylee had a lot of fun helping me pull out the Halloween and fall decorations. Most of them she loved, but I have a skeleton that's about her size that she still isn't too sure about! I love Halloween, and am looking forward to it! Rylee is going to be Tinkerbell, Cody Peter Pan (don't worry, it's not a gay outfit- no tights!) and I will be Wendy. Just a few more weeks to go!



4 comments:
Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting too! That is awesome! Are you sick? Keep me posted!
Wowzers! you guys had a fun couple of weeks! You did an excellent job on the cake by the way! It looks so good!! Rylee is getting so big and still cute as ever! And I agree with you on conference, it was very much needed! We loved it as well
Rylee is so cute. I love her hair. It is getting pretty long. Looks like you guys have had a busy month. That skull pumpkin was very creative!
Glad to see you updated this. Sorry I missed you guys at conference, it looked like lots of fun! Can't wait until Christmas to see you guys again! Hope alls going well with the pregnancy. Love ya.
Post a Comment