Saturday, November 1, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago my friend Ashlee Bailey came into town from Las Vegas. It was so good to see her and her two cute boys! It was my first time meeting her baby Grady. He is so cute and cuddly!- made me pretty baby hungry =)

While she was here, she took some family pictures for us! She did such a great job- thanks so much Ash! Rylee was such a stinker. It was so hard to get her to look at the camera, let alone smile for it. I wish I could at least say that we got a lot of candid shots that captured her personality, and maybe they did, of her defiant side! haha...she was not really havin it with the camera. Ashlee did great though! I will have to teach Rylee to love the camera and pose for it, and hopefully we'll have better luck next time!







5 comments:

Angela said...

I LOVE the pictures!! Seriously, don't worry about Rylee not smiling to the camera....it's just her age! :) I love the picture of you two holding hands and Rylee sitting down.....also the family one with the truck. SO cute! Ashlee does such a beautiful job! You are such a cute family!

. said...

Those pics are darling. Rylee has the cutest hair. So thick and pretty. She is darling!

The Stevens Family said...

The pictures turned out so CUTE! I especially love the black and white ones! You have a beautiful family! Where does Rylee get the blonde in her hair???

Cyndi said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love them

mommaRx said...

I've been a little behind on blog checking.... Congratulations!!! What a cute way to announce you were pregnant. I also love love love your family pictures. They turned out so great. I love your shirt!