So anyone who knows me knows that I love Ebay! This is the cute crib bedding set that I won today for Baby Ryan! I won a 9 piece set for $70!!! It's brand new from the distributor and it is just perfect for our little boy.
I looked at a ton of crib sets on Ebay when I was pregnant too. They have some amazing deals that come with everything for so cheap. I had my choices singled down and was ready to bid and then I found a set on clearance at K-Mart for $12.00, so even though it wasn't my top choice, that's what I went with! I actually bought 2 of them on clearance and sold the other set on Ebay for $59.00...lol! Ebay is the best!
I LOVE IT!! I just won a bedding set for our little guy too! 66.00 for 9pc set. Brand new too! did you get it from JoJo Design? It's SO CUTE!! EBAY IS THE BEST!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN! :)
Soooo Cute! I love it. I've found some pretty good deals on ebay for my baby too. My baby swing cost only $35 and it originally runs for about $150. I didn't have to pay shipping either because it was pick-up in Salt Lake!
Cody and I have been married for 6 years. We live in St. George, Utah. We have two gorgeous kids- Rylee who is 4 1/2 and Ryan is 20 months old.
Cody is an amazing computer/ website programmer/ designer. I have the wonderful privilege of being a stay at home mom. I run a photo template company- FotoTale Designs, which I love working on!
Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends. Thank you for stopping by! We love reading comments, so let us know you were here!!
12 comments:
Very good! I love how you say you "won" it! I guess I don't know Ebay :) Very very cute bedroom set!
I looked at a ton of crib sets on Ebay when I was pregnant too. They have some amazing deals that come with everything for so cheap. I had my choices singled down and was ready to bid and then I found a set on clearance at K-Mart for $12.00, so even though it wasn't my top choice, that's what I went with! I actually bought 2 of them on clearance and sold the other set on Ebay for $59.00...lol! Ebay is the best!
WOW that's a steal! I love ebay too...Amen sister!
That is sooo cute!! I'm very proud of you on that one.
So cute!! You are always finding good deals on ebay!!
I LOVE IT!! I just won a bedding set for our little guy too! 66.00 for 9pc set. Brand new too! did you get it from JoJo Design? It's SO CUTE!! EBAY IS THE BEST!! CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN! :)
Soooo Cute! I love it. I've found some pretty good deals on ebay for my baby too. My baby swing cost only $35 and it originally runs for about $150. I didn't have to pay shipping either because it was pick-up in Salt Lake!
His room looks great Sarah! He is a lucky little guy who will be living in style!
So cute! I so should have bought Ky's online on ebay...I paid way to much for it!
Way Way cute! I loooove looking for crib sets!! You can find cute ones everywhere but most are not cheap! You got a good deal! I like ebay too :)
Way cute! Ebay is the best :)
WOW! That is incredible!
Post a Comment