Where does the time go? Ryan is more than 5 weeks old and I can't believe how much he has changed already. I am sad to see the time going by so fast and to know that he's not going to be my little newborn for much longer. He is such a good baby. He still sleeps tons and is just happy and content. Rylee has been amazing too. She loves to hold Ryan and give him hugs and kisses, but for the most part is pretty indifferent to him. Which is nice, because I was scared that she would get jealous and beat up on him. (She can be a mean girl!) But I am so proud of her and the great big sister she is.
Our days are pretty full of feeding the baby, holding the baby, playing with Rylee and sleeping! So I don't have much to report on. We have ventured out of the house a few times.
For Memorial Day we went to Milford. Cody's older brother and younger sister have both passed away and are buried at the Milford Cemetary. His older brother, Nathan died when he was 2 years old from crib death and his sister, Destri, passed away just after we were married, at the age of 20, in a car accident. It's been a tradition to get together on Memorial Day and take flowers to their graves and spend time together as a family. I am so thankful for the gospel and for the knowledge that families are forever.
This last weekend we were able to drive to Vernon for a little get together at my Dad's parents. We don't get to see that side of the family very often and it was nice to visit and show off the kids! It was a pretty long drive, but the kids did so good! (Besides Rylee puking right before Cedar- Cody's fault though for having her watch a movie on his phone.) We spent Saturday in Vernon and that evening we went to Cabella's and Olive Garden for dinner. Then we stayed Saturday night at Kim and James' in Eagle Mountain. Sunday was their one-year anniversary! Congrats guys, and thanks again for letting us crash at your place. On our way out Sunday, we stopped in Saratoga Springs and visited with my good friend Hana and her hubby. They are expecting a baby boy, Hendrix, in July. It was sooo good to see and visit with them. Hana is the cutest preggo lady!



9 comments:
Ryan is so adoreable. Those pictures are precious. I can't believe that my baby was that small just a few months ago...he seems way too big now! I hear you about the time flying by. I don't even know where my days go. I think it only gets worse too...I've realized with each kid, it just goes by faster and faster and now, it is just insane! I love it though and we stay busy, which is good. I'm glad Rylee is adjusting well. I always worried about Jaylee adjusting, but she did great. Same thing with Bretten adjusting to Kaysen. It has only been this time that I've really had a hard time knowing what to do. Kaysen didn't adjust well to Rylan and I still don't know if he fully has yet. He is getting better slowly though.
Wow he is just soo teeny tiny! I bet it is going way fast for you though. What a cute little family you guys have! Im glad Rylee is smoochin on her brother, instead of hittin' but you know one day that will change, its already changing for Will I have to be careful now that Lilys older, he's not near as sweet and soft with her.
He is beautiful Sarah. I'm so glad you now have both genders..so fun to have 2 kids!
I can't believe how big Ryan is getting! He is so adorable!
Your baby is so cute! I love the picture with his thumb in his mouth. You look great too for having a 5 week old!
Way fun pictures. I can't believe how cute Ryan is! Simply adorable. We need to get together soon and take the girls to the park. Let me know what time is best for you (around naps of course!).
What a cute family! I love the one of Ryan sucking his thumb. I can't beleive he's 5 weeks! thats crazy fast! I'm glad to hear that u do get some sleep! :)
It is hard to post on a regular basis, I am not very good at it either. It looks like you have been pretty busy. Oh my goodness that Ryan is such a little cutie. He is getting so big!
when did you get new family pictures?! Those are SO cute! What a good looking family those Jimenez's are. See ya in a few!
Post a Comment