Thanks Sarah! I'll be the first to admit it's a huge stress relief not to have to get anything "boy" yet. I think I'll cope with it if it happens next time! :) Your kids are sure getting big - love all the baby faces!
Cody and I have been married for 6 years. We live in St. George, Utah. We have two gorgeous kids- Rylee who is 4 1/2 and Ryan is 20 months old.
Cody is an amazing computer/ website programmer/ designer. I have the wonderful privilege of being a stay at home mom. I run a photo template company- FotoTale Designs, which I love working on!
Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends. Thank you for stopping by! We love reading comments, so let us know you were here!!
12 comments:
haha aw how fun, I can tell he has a cute personality!!
Sarah.....he is so cute!!! He's already getting too big!!! The second one grows up so fast!!! He is CUTE...I want to see him! Aren't boys fun?
Aw! What a cutie! His faces are so fun!
Awww...so precious! I love all the random faces babies make. He is such a cutie.
He looks so happy! He is super cute Sarah
Your cute little boy has many cute faces. That was fun to see!
he is growing so fast!!! And gettting cuter and cuter by the day!!! SO hadsome!
Too cute! I have to say I love the picture that Rylee scared him, I am sure if your house is like my house he has a lot of those faces :)
Cute!! He's getting too big!! You should probably move up here so I can see him more. Throw the thought around. Can't wait for our vacation!!
Thanks Sarah! I'll be the first to admit it's a huge stress relief not to have to get anything "boy" yet. I think I'll cope with it if it happens next time! :) Your kids are sure getting big - love all the baby faces!
haha! He is adorable! I love how much fun kids are!
He's so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment