This year we hung out in our neighborhood. Saturday afternoon our neighborhood did a chili dinner. There were soooo many people! It was great to get to meet so many new faces. There were some fun kid games and a costume parade. We got tons of compliments on our costumes and it was so much to dress up together. Thanks babe for being such a good sport =) Cody was feeling a little out of place that not many "adults" were dressed up. He was great though. Rylee loved having her daddy be Aladdin.
I was a little nervous about being Jasmine too, because for months Rylee had been telling me that I was going to be Rajah, but I couldn't find a tiger costume I liked- they all either looked like a mascot or were really skanky. While I was searching in the classifieds for an Aladdin costume, I ran across a really good deal for an Aladdin and Jasmine, so that's what we went with. Rylee ended up loving that I was Jasmine with her. On our way home after Trick-Or-Treating she even told me I made a really pretty big Jasmine! Oh, how I love my Rylee!
Getting ready to head out
It's become a tradition of ours to stop by Cody's Grandpa Chamberlain's. It's great to visit with them and they love seeing our costumes.
Yes, those are Rylee's real eyelashes!
(At our neighborhood party I had a lady ask me how I got Rylee to sit still to put on fake eyelashes. She couldn't believe me when I told her they were real! Yea, I think we're going to be in trouble in a few years!)
We hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! We are very excited to get ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the fun family times to come!!!
(At our neighborhood party I had a lady ask me how I got Rylee to sit still to put on fake eyelashes. She couldn't believe me when I told her they were real! Yea, I think we're going to be in trouble in a few years!)



5 comments:
How fun that you all matched! It looks like you had a great time!
YOu guys are SO cute Sarah! I love the family theme!! And Your 'chunky monhey' makes a perfect auboo (sp?). How fun:)
Cody is such a good sport for dressing up! Seriously where does everyone find there costumes?? I always say I am going to dress up for halloween then I see how much the adult costumes are and can't justify spending that much for a couple hours of use! I love that you all match!
You guys looked great! I wish I could get Trav to dress up...
You guys are the cutest! I love the costumes!...and what a guy you have to dress up! I love that!
Post a Comment