The other night Rylee almost had me in stitches while we saying out bedtime prayers.
I thought I'd better document it to have proof of how witty 3 year olds can be!
I'd had a really bad headache all day, and asked Rylee to say our prayer. She said she wanted to help me, and it went something like this:
Me: "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this day."
Rylee: "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for this night."
Me: "Thank you for our blessings."
Rylee: "Thank you for not our blessings."
Me: "Thank you for our family."
Rylee: "Thank you for our whole entire family."
Me: "Please help us to sleep good."
Rylee: "Please help to to not sleep good!"
(I am trying not to laugh...)
Me: "Please help Mommy to feel better."
Rylee: "Please help Mommy to get sick."
(I know! What a stinker!!)
Me: "Please help us to be good."
Rylee: "Please help us to be bad."
Me: "Please help us to choose the right."
Rylee: "Please help us.....(pause)... TO CHOOSE THE LEFT!!"
hahahaha!! That one I couldn't help but laugh out loud at. And we had to close our prayer....
Oh man, sometimes I just don't know what to do with my girl. Where does she come up with this stuff? I think she may have a future career in entertainment!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
SO FUNNY!!! COlette does this too, but I make her stop. This is funnier!
SO cute! Kids are the best! Let us know if you start heading Left!:)
That is just too cute! Where do kids get this stuff from!?
hehe. that is hilarious! She just burned you didn't she??
Post a Comment