Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Need to Remember...

I know I have been awful....again!....

I promise I will blog more in depth, sometime....soon.... =)

For now, I just wanted to jot this down so I will remember.

About a week ago Rylee went and stayed a few days with Cody's parents in Milford. She had a blast! Thanks fam!

Well when she got home this was the conversation we had:

Me: "Rylee, did you have fun at Grandma and Grandpa's?"
Rylee: "Yessss Mom." (They must have taught her to draw out yesss, because she used to say yeah) =)
Me: "What did you do?"
Rylee: "Whatever I wanted." (I wish I recorded it! The way she said it has me laughing!"
Me: "Really? Like What?"
Rylee: Just anything I wanted.

haha! Gotta love Grandparents! I swear my kids have the greatest!

On another note. Last Wednesday the 16th, Rylee had her tonsils and adenoids removed. The procedure was really quick. I was terrified at the thought of having her put under, but everything went smoothly.
Her recovery has gone really well. She's only complained a couple times or hurting; and that's not really a complaint, she just asks for medicine. What a toughy!
She used to snore REALLY loud and now I can't hear her at all! I find myself getting in her face at night to make sure she is still breathing and watching her chest rise and fall!
The only huge downfall right now is her breath! Oh man... it's hard to handle! And I hear it will only get worse in the next few days....yikes!
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and words of encouragement. They have sure been felt!

1 comment:

Malinda S. said...

This is exactly how it is at both of the Grandparent's houses in our family. I can so hear Rylee's voice has she is saying it to! Hope she is doing well. We need to get together soon. I think we will be in Washington by the end of the summer.