Ok, so I am way behind on starting this thing! I just wanted to post some pictures of my beautiful, spunky girl! She is such a joy. She is such a busy body! Always moving, and always talking! She is the greatest blessing! She keeps me on my toes and is always teaching me something new! I love being a mom! I can't believe that she is already 15 months! (as of Oct. 9, 2007)! I don't know where the time goes, but I sure enjoy watching her learn and grow.
I'm so glad you made one of these cause I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with you. I do think of you guys though. Last month I was like oh, I should've called Sarah on her birthday, but I couldn't find your number. I had to get a new phone a few months ago cause my other one flat out "died", and we just moved to Vernal, UT too, so we've been kinda unorganized. Anyways, Rylee is so cute. She is getting so big! You look great too...how do you do it?
Cody and I have been married for 6 years. We live in St. George, Utah. We have two gorgeous kids- Rylee who is 4 1/2 and Ryan is 20 months old.
Cody is an amazing computer/ website programmer/ designer. I have the wonderful privilege of being a stay at home mom. I run a photo template company- FotoTale Designs, which I love working on!
Blogging is such a great way to keep in touch with our family and friends. Thank you for stopping by! We love reading comments, so let us know you were here!!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big Rylee is!! She is such a beautiful little girl.
I'm so glad you made one of these cause I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with you. I do think of you guys though. Last month I was like oh, I should've called Sarah on her birthday, but I couldn't find your number. I had to get a new phone a few months ago cause my other one flat out "died", and we just moved to Vernal, UT too, so we've been kinda unorganized. Anyways, Rylee is so cute. She is getting so big! You look great too...how do you do it?
Post a Comment