Tuesday, January 29, 2008

18 MoNtHs!

I had Rylee's 18 Month Baby Wellness Check Up. She was a couple weeks late getting in, but her doctors is hard to get into! She is doing so good. Here are some of her stats:

Weight- 26 lbs. 4.5 oz (84th percentile!)
Height- 34" (96th percentile!)- Yes, we have a VERY tall little girl... I wonder where she gets it...
Head- 48 cm. (88th percentile)
And actually, for her height, her weight is 98% of where it should be! So she is just perfect!- I know, I am little biased. I am just so thankful that she is so healthy and happy.

Rylee is quite the talker lately. In the last few weeks her vocabulary has really come a long ways.
She can make these animal sounds- dog, cat, monkey, horse, duck, rabbit, snake, wolf
Some other common words- mama, dada, poppa, 'nana (banana), apple, ball, dog, yeah!, eat, shoes, snake, Dora, boots, car, sleep
She is still amazing at going down for her naps and bedtime and she LOVES brushing her teeth. Cody and I have been very lucky!

She can be quite the tantrum thrower, too! A few weeks ago we were at the mall and Rylee and I were sharing a smoothie. She downed the last 2 inches of it, saw that it was gone and FrEaKed OuT! She was screaming; I went to pick her up and she was swinging at me with both hands. I put her back down and she threw herself on the ground and just cried. I was so embarrassed! I sure felt for every other mom I'd seen in the same position before....

Here are some pictures of Rylee during the last month.



Rylee LOVES playing with my aerobics ball
and "Love You Forever" is one of her favorite books.


The Dora car is still a huge hit! She loves it when Daddy pushes her really fast. She picks her legs up all by herself. I love it!

It is so cute. Whenever Cody or I got outside, Rylee peeks through the blinds and waits for us to come back in. (She also knows how to open the front door!)

She loves to play catch.
Piggy Back Time! Sometimes it's hard for me to watch, I don't know how she stays on when Cody goes so fast!
She LOVES to read!

My BIG Girl!


Rylee loves to swing really high!
I know this is a little blurry, but I love it!

Wow!

What a messy face! My girl LOVES to eat!
Gotta Love Me!

7 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! I can't believe Rylee is already 18 months! She is getting so big! It looks like she is having a lot of fun staying home with Daddy! :)

Ashlee said...

Rylee is getting so big, what a CuTIE! I know how you feel about the whole tantrum thing...Gavin has started to do that too. WOW! But, you are right, I think all mothers have been in that position.

The Mayers said...

She is so cute. Anika is really tall for her age also and she is now in size 3t pants because of the length. She will be 2 next month. So be prepared they do not stay little for very long. :(

Malinda S. said...

Oh my gosh! She is so big, and so cute!

mommaRx said...

cute cute cute! What more can I say. I love the spaghetti picture. I haven't had the guts to do that yet, I am not sure if I can handle the major mess! But I have to do it so that is for nothing else, I can get a great picture! Sorry about the tantrum. I am dreading that day also :(

The Morrells said...

I love all your pictures. I'm jealous to see the pictures of you outside at the park. I haven't been outside for a LONG time! I haven't even been able to leave Vernal since November because of the weather. Anyways, Fun pictures and she just gets cuter and cuter!

Unknown said...

I was so happy to hear from you Sarah! Your little girl is adorable!! What a cute family you have. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. I am glad to see you guys are doing very well!
Sarah Greener(schmutz)-I forgot to change Scott out so that is why his name is at the top!!oops.