Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fun With Friends

This last weekend we went to Las Vegas to see some of our friends. It was a much needed trip and we had a lot of fun.
Saturday afternoon we went to our friends Elliot, Ashlee and Gavin's. We spent a fun afternoon at an amazing park- Rylee had a blast! and I had never seen so many kids at a play park before. It was such a beautiful day- perfect. That night we put the kids down and were up til after 1 in the morning playing games, watching a movie and visiting. Thank you so much Elliot, Ashlee and Gavin for having us stay with you. We had so much fun! We can't wait to see you again this weekend.
On Sunday afternoon we headed over to Mitch, Angela, Hannah & Sydney's house for Sydney's first birthday party! She is so adorable. It was another gorgeous day and Rylee had a blast following Hannah around and playing outside on the slide and on Hannah's bike. Rylee LOVED Hannah's bicycle. Cody has now decided that our next trip to WalMart will produce one for her, but, it HAS to have tassles! (He insists)- I love him so much. He is worse than me at spoiling Rylee with something she has fun with.
She loves swinging- even if she doesn't look like it!- she's going through a phase where it is so hard to get her to smile and look at the camera

Gavin will smile!

Nope, still doesn't want to look
She loves the snake. The whole time she was on it she kept going "SSSSSSSS-nake"

Happy 1st Birthday Sydney!


The bike ride


Sydney got lots of fun gifts.


Malinda, Angela and Sarah and our girls! There were so many cameras going off, we didn't get one with everyone looking at the camera, so Ang and Mal if you guys have a better one, please email it to me!- Thanks!

We are so thankful for our great friends and for the gorgeous nice weather we have been having! It is so much fun to get Rylee outdoors and watch her run-a-muck!

6 comments:

Malinda S. said...

The party was so fun, and it was great to see Rylee. I can't believe how big she is! Cody sounds just like Travis, spoiling spoiling, except Travis would probably buy a camo bike! I didnt take any pics, so I snagged this one off your blog. It's not bad...maybe Cliff got one of all three of us looking. Thanks again!

Ashlee said...

Sarah! Thanks for coming! It was fun hanging out with you guys and Gavin and Rylee had fun playing together too!!

The Morrells said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you've been having fun. I can't wait for the weather to warm up here!!

Lacey said...

How fun Sarah! It's so great to have such great friends. Too bad you don't live closer. Don't you love going somewhere warm in the winter!!

Angela said...

Hey Sarah,

Thanks for coming to the party! It was fun....definitely a great turn-out! I love doing things like that. My dad still hasn't e-mailed the pictures to me...I'll have to see if he got one of us all looking at him. :)

Torrie Young said...

It is so crazy to see all of you friends from Kanab together. You have all been so successful and now with families of your own. Such beautiful girls. I think that is wonderful. We'll soon be in the Mom and Dad category. Thanks for visiting and commenting on our blog. TY