Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy Week

This last week has been very busy and a lot of fun for our family.
I guess I'll start with Valentines Day. Cody had class first thing Thursday morning, so Rylee and I had a long bubble bath and then we made pink, heart-shaped pancakes. Cody and I exchanged cards- he got me a great gift card- Thanks babe! And Cody won out on buying Rylee the pink and purple tricycle. She loves it. When we first gave it to her, she was SOOO happy. She kept saying, "Oohhh, bike!" She hasn't quite figured out how to pedal it yet, but she loves to sit on it, pull it around and put her sippy cup and books in the back compartment.
Cody had class Thursday night so we didn't do anything too exciting.
The pancakes were supposed to be pink, but they went some mutant color. Still very yummy though!
Rylee and her bike!
She LOVES the tassels...
I couldn't resist! Rylee has learned how to pull down her pants and diaper. She loves to streak around the house!

On Friday, my sister Kimmy and my mom came into town. We went to 27 Dresses- very cute! and the perfect movie to put us in the mood for wedding shopping! My littlest sister is getting married October 11!
Kimmy's GORGEOUS 1.2 caret ring!- James did VERY good!

Saturday was filled with wedding planning! We had so much fun! Dress shopping was a blast. Kim looked gorgeous in everything she tried on. We took some cute pictures but she told me I couldn't post any, just in case her fiance' checks out my blog.
Ready for a fun filled day of wedding shopping!

Saturday night Kim watched Rylee so Cody and I could celebrate Valentines. We went to the movies to see Fool's Gold, but it was sold out =( So we ended up watching The Bucket List. It was an okay show, we had a few good laughs.

Sunday we all woke up sick so we passed on church and just lounged about the house...

Monday was President's Day, so I didn't have to work- yea! All of my family came in town, the Sanford's and my Grandpa also came in from Kanab, my cousin Kristy was in town from Hawaii and my St. George family members came out too. We all ate lunch at the Pizza Factory- my favorite! and then we went to the park, played games and celebrated my Dad and Uncle Jim's birthdays. Then we all went to the movies.
What a fun group.
The January and February birthdays! Dad- 2.20, Kim- 1.19, Courtney 1.28, Jim- 2.21
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
A cuddly moment for momma and Rylee...awww...
A fun one of Daddy and Rylee

It was almost 5:00 and Rylee hadn't napped all day, so I thought she would sleep during a show. Well we had a 45 minute wait to see Fool's Gold, and Rylee did sleep during all that time. She made it about half way through the show and then she woke up. For anyone who knows my daughter, she is NEVER quiet and she NEVER sits still! So we fed her a bunch of popcorn and candy just to keep her occupied and about 20 minutes later and a lot of junk food, she puked all over me! My husband being the wonderful man he is, took Rylee out, cleaned her up and drove her around while I finished the movie- which by the way was great! And just so you don't think I was sitting there in puke I used mine and Rylee's sweaters to clean up- mostly!
A short lived moment...

Yes, we saw a lot of movies this week. It was kind of nice to get caught up on them since we hadn't been since Pirates of the Caribbean 3!

On Tuesday night I had my achievement day girls over. We did facials, manicures, pedicures and foot massages. We had a lot of fun. I have the neatest, funnest girls in my group. I LOVE my calling.

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like you had a fun crazy week! It's so fun to get together with sisters, I can't imagine NOT having sisters! So jealous that you got to see so many movies, I can't remember the last time we went to a movie theater! Sorry we missed you too, it always gets crazy when the whole fam is around. And my mom ended up watching all of the kids while we went to the temple, so it worked out great! Oh....I left your cover to Rylee's hair chair at Brook's house. So when you get a chance you can go pick it up! -Ash

Angela said...

Cute bike Rylee got! Looks familiar! :) She did love that bike of Hannah's when she was here. Laura bought her that for Christmas and had the hardest time finding it....because she wanted to get a pink and purple one. I see them everywhere now...I guess it was the wrong season. Oh, tell Kimmy congratulations! I can't believe she's getting married....how time flies!

The Morrells said...

Wow! You have been busy!! Looks like you've had a lot of fun too. Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

sarah take that picture of my hand off of here haha it looks like a man hand!!

Malinda S. said...

I laughed when I read about Rylee puking on you...sorry but that's so great! Tell Kim congrats. It always catches me off guard when I hear of people getting married cause I still think we are so young...but then I gotta remember -it's been over 5 years for me! Crazy stuff!

mommaRx said...

How lucky to have so many cuddly pictures on this post! Rylee is such a doll- I can't wait until Ava is her age and can communicate a little better. I think I might be the only one who didn't go the extra mile on Valentine's day and make heart cookies or pancakes- I have been shamed and will do better next year. 27 Dresses was such a cute movie- I am glad you got to see it. Sorry about Rylee throwing up. You are super mom just cleaning it up with coats and going on. I don't think I would have rolled that well with it!

aaron and joni said...

hey sarah!

Fun post!...lot's of good/FUN info!
I used to be in "achievement day's" also. I really liked it, and it looks like your girls really love you.
joni ann