We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. We sure had a lot of fun. Here is a run down on a few of our activities.
Friday morning all of Cody's family came into town. We spent the beautiful St. George afternoon at the Pine View Park. Then we drove all the way out to Sunset to go bowling, to find out that it was league night. So we ended up spending most the evening at Fiesta Fun Center. Afterwards, we ate dinner at the Pizza/Pasta factory- my favorite! Lots of fun.

All the kiddies at the park. As you can tell, Rylee had other things she would rather be doing.

I was freaking out when Rylee started doing these by herself! She was a little hesitant the first time but then it was her favorite thing- she would go up and then go down the steps on the other side and right back up these things. She is getting so big!

flying a kite with dad

pointing at the kite

All by myself!

Cody and his sister Natalie battling at air hockey

Cody's sister Lacy and her family after the bumper boats
All of Cody's family (minus Natalie and Craig who went back to Milford) stayed the night at our house. We were up all night watching Enchanted. I love that show- way cute!
We woke up early Saturday morning, I boiled eggs, and we loaded up and went to Kanab to see my family. All of Cody's family came too, so big fun! Cody and I rented a couple 4-wheelers and his family brought their 3, and then my family has 2. We spent all day exploring Hogg Canyon in Kanab. It was such an awesome day. My entire family was there, it was so great to see everyone. We really had such a great time. Cody and I are so blessed to have such wonderful families and even better that they all get along and have fun together.

Britney and Brielle

Momma and Ry-Ty

Rylee with her Aunt Kimmy

My awesome parents. Mom, you are so crazy! I love you!

My darling niece, MaKaysha Jo

Overlooking Kanab from the TV towers. I remembered how afraid I am of heights!

Part of my family

Our little family up the pinnacle

I love my sisters!
Of course I made sure that we colored eggs! One of my favorite Easter traditions!


Rylee was so funny. This egg coloring kit was for sports and she kept carrying it around saying "ball- egg balls"

What a good sport!


Uncle James letting Rylee dump sand all over her!!- Thanks bro!


Rylee out Easter egg hunting

The whole group after the egg hunt
There were just two drawbacks to the outing. The first was that it was a lot hotter/sunnier than I thought it would be in March and so we all got a little sunburned- especially Rylee! Ugh, I feel so terrible. The part in her hair and her poor little face got pretty sunkissed. The other was that Cody's 13-year-old nephew rolled one of the 4-wheelers! We are so thankful everyone was ok. The worst part was that it was one of the rented 4-wheelers and it caused some damage to the handle bars, so we didn't get all our deposit back.

My little sunkissed princess
Easter Sunday was very relaxing for our family, while we recouped after all the fun activities.

We bought Rylee the Disney Princess Magic Talking Kitchen. She loves it!

Rylee and her Easter basket



Sorry for the forever long post. It's hard to pick out just a few pictures when you took more than 300!
Thank you family for the awesome times! We love you guys!
6 comments:
Wow, it looked like you guys had a really fun Easter!! Don't you love it when you can spend time with your family? Families can be so fun! I am jealous that you guys got to go to Kanab and go 4-wheeling, that looked like a good time. I bet little Rylee just had a ball, she is so cute!
What a fun Easter! I used to love going up to the TV towers and picking out every little house down below! I sometimes wish my parents lived down there so we could go to Kanab more often. I miss it there. It is such a beautiful area, especially this time of year!
Wow!!! What a fun-filled weekend with both families! I'm glad Rylee had so much fun!
I just love all the photos. We tried the whole egg hunt thing with Kylie...all she was interested in was eating the plastic egg. Rylee is so big! We do need to get together. Let's talk Angela into coming up and then we can do lunch at the park.
You did a lot of the same things we did for easter!! We were by Elephant Cove with Trav's family and rolled eggs at the sand dunes! Rylee is getting so big! I have your green cover your highchair tray at my house I need to get to you! Maybe I'll see you soon...Brook (Ashlee's sister)
Hey sarah,
It is great to hear from you. Looks like you guys are doing great! Rylee is a doll! We live in vegas now. Well I added you to my blog well have to keep in touch.
take care!
Post a Comment