
Hey everyone! Cody has finished his new company- Smilingmoments.com He has done such an amazing job. I am so proud of him and I am very excited with everything smilingmoments has to offer.
At SmilingMoments.com you can upload your digital photos and videos into albums. You can then share those albums with all of your family and friends. Then you, and those you choose to allow, can order amazing prints and products from your digital prints. We have ordered all of the products, and I can say that we are very impressed with the quality and price of everything.
Please take the time and advantage to set up a free account. Let me know if you are signing up, and I will make sure that we upgrade you to a free power user account- lots more storage space. I have a link to the site in my contact. The web address is www.smilingmoments.com
Let us know if you have any questions about this exciting new way to do more with your photos!



4 comments:
Sarah that's great I'll have to check it out. I have over 2,000 pictures I need to print out from last year ahhh!! It's so overwhelming! Congrats on the new job!
Wow, congratulations on your new business!!:) I will have to check it out!
Congrats Cody! It looks great!
Congrats on the new business- it is always such a great feeling when you accomplish something like that I am sure. I will be checking it out for sure.
Post a Comment