Friday, August 22, 2008

TAGGED

TAGGED BY RAELENE!

4 random things I like about my husband:


He is sooo cute with Rylee. They can play for hours!- Best Daddy!

He's very understanding and usually gives me my way! =)

He's extremely smart and hardworking.

He is my best friend!


4 movies that I would watch more than once:


How to Lose a Guy in 10 days (still, I know, love that one!)

Pirates of the Caribbean- all 3

Just Like Heaven

Drill bit Taylor



4 tv shows I watch:


24- come back soon!

The Bachelor/Bachelorette

So you think you can dance

Deal or No Deal


4 places that I have been:


Mexico a few times

Missouri

Washington

California


4 people who e-mail me regularly:


Angela

Cherish

My Grandpa Pace

Cathy


4 favorite foods:


Pizza

Pasta

Cold Cereals

Frozen Yogurt (yes, I am still as picky as ever! Raelene had Italian food listed as one favorite, and I had to break it down to even get 4!)



4 places that I would like to visit:


Hawaii

New Zealand

Fiji

New York- to pick up my brother in 2 years


4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:


Our anniversary- on the 28th!

The holidays

Getting Rylee potty trained

maybe baby #2.... =)


4 people that I have tagged:


Ashlee Bailey

Malinda

Angela

Cherish

3 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm a die hard 24 fan and I was so depressed when there wasn't a season this year. I feel the same way!

Sarah Greener said...

Cool... You have been to lots of fun places! I guess I am going to have to rent Drillbit Taylor, I have heard from several people that it is so funny!:)

Raelene said...

well happy anniversary! I hope you guys do something really fun! I actually started reading twilight, Im half way through the second book. I'm finally catching up with the rest of the world!