Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ryan's Blessing

Sunday was a special day for our family. It was Ryan's blessing day! Cody gave him such a beautiful blessing.

I am so grateful for the priesthood Cody holds and for the way he honors it. It's such a wonderful sight/event to have your husband and the close men in your lives take your precious little baby and give him a name and a blessing. I am so thankful for the gospel and it's precepts.

Here are a few pictures of our special event. I wish we would have gotten more pictures, but it was a pretty hectic time; with the hot sun roasting everyone and then Rylee's party starting right after.
Ryan ready for his big day!

Our family after the blessing

Some of the friends and family who attended the blessing


Our family

Cody and his son

I tried to get a shot of the kids; but they would not cooperate!

3 comments:

Raelene said...

Ya time really does fly, I can't believe baby Ryan is getting so big already! Happy birthday to Rylee too! You guys have had a busy summer with having a baby, moving, and all the other events. Looks like you have lots of great memories now though. Here's to lots more!

Cyndi said...

SO cute Sarah! You had so much family there to support I think its great

Richins Family said...

Loved the post. He looks so handsome in his blessing outfit!