Saturday, October 31, 2009

Date Night

Last Saturday, Rylee and I went on a mommy-daughter date! Robert's Arts and Crafts had a kids' craft night. Rylee got to dress up in her halloween costume. She loved having me do her makeup. We got to make some fun crafts together. Roberts' did a fun little costume parade around the store and Rylee got her first load of halloween candy! They also did some fun games and drawings throughout the night.
Earlier that day we painted her fingernails and toenails purple!


Cody about died when we came out! He said Rylee looked like a teenager and he felt like he was 40!




We made a fun little mask

After the craft night we swung by Subway for dinner. Rylee got so many compliments on her costume. The guy at Subway even gave her a free sandwich!

Sometimes life gets busy with two kids and Ryan needing almost constant contention. It was sooo nice to have a fun night out with my Rylee; and to do fun girly stuff together. She has the funniest, wittiest personality. I love her so much! Thanks Cody for being so good with Ryan while I had my Rylee-time!

As a side note, ever since we did her make-up, now she thinks she's an expert! haha...every morning when I get ready, she comes in to tell me how to do it! She'll tell me what to use first, and how to use it. Oh man...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Rylee is adorable! She sure does look like a mini teenager too. She is absolutely beautiful!

chlocrosby said...

so fun. love the party and the cute costume! She is a doll! her eyes are amazing! you got a cute one Sarah!

Chelsea said...

OOPS. ChloCrosby was actually me, Chelsea. haha!

Malinda S. said...

Sorry we couldn't join you for this. It looks like it was so much fun. I am not sure if Ky would have sat for very long though. Rylee does look like a little teenager...very scary for dad I can imagine.