Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sam's Mission Homecoming!

On August 11, 2010 my little brother Sam returned home from serving a 2 year mission for the LDS church! It was so awesome to see him. He flew into the St. George airport and we had a lot of family that were able to make it for the occasion!




Sam is such a genuine, loving guy. He seriously gives the BEST hugs, to everyone!

Ryan was sooo tired after the long wait at the airport (He missed out on nap time) So he was pretty cranky and wasn't very interested in meeting his Uncle Sam.
Funny side-note story...my brother James stayed the night at my house the night before. He was telling Rylee all kinds of funny, made up stories. Things like Uncle Sam is bigger than the house, and he will eat everything in the refrigerator. I was laughing and told James he was going to scare her. James said that was the point, because he still wanted to be the favorite uncle. haha! I love my brothers so much! And I love how much they love Rylee and she loves them too!


Sam has such a glowing spirit around him. You can feel his love for the gospel, his Savior and those he served in the mission field. I loved hearing about his growth opportunities, his challenges and his favorite mission moments. He is such a wonderful example to me and my kids. I am sure glad to have him home, and so grateful for all he was able to experience and learn. Love you Bro!

His church homecoming was a couple weeks ago. When I get a chance, I will do a separate post on that- with more picture =)

Until then, welcome Sam home if you see him and get a chance, and let any single girls you know know that there's a wonderful guy available in Cedar City! Actually, there are 2 that I can personally vouch for =)

1 comment:

Blue Daisy Designs said...

What a blessing Sam is to your family! Glad he arrived home safely.