We had a great Valentines. Cody and I decided not to buy each other gifts this year and just go out and spend a nice day together. We bought Rylee some dishes and play food for her kitchen. She LOVED it! Originally, we had spent about a half hour picking out some Thomas the Train motorized cars and track for Cody to build her a big train track. Well, I put my foot down and told Cody that he was getting his boy in a few months and that Rylee gets to play with girl toys too. So Cody asked Rylee what she would rather have and she said dishes (surprised both of us!) and so that's what we bought her.
Cody and I swapped off babysitting with my cousin Britney. So Saturday afternoon we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse. The cheesecake made my day! Afterwards we went and watched 'He's Just Not That into You.' That was the low light of our day! The movie had no plot/story line and we were so bored of it 10 minutes in. We should have walked out and caught something better, but we thought it had to get better, but it didn't... It was great to get out with my honey for the day though. I love him so much and appreciate all that he does for me.
I was able to run home and catch a quick nap before Britney brought by Brielle. We watched her for a couple hours while Dylan and Britney went to dinner and a movie.
Rylee was so good with Brielle. She was good at sharing and was always really sweet and nice to her. She is going to be such a great big sister!- I hope!
Valentines was also my 28 week mark, so Cody took a tummy pic for me.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Your house looks so cute in the backround of your pics! Valentines sounds like it was a fun day for you. Rylee is the cutest too! I still can't get over how much hair she has and that she holds still for you to do her hair like that! Cute valentine hairdo! Calista will barely hold still for like two minutes and then she's done!
Sarah you look so good! I'm excited for you to have a little boy. I bet Cody can't wait! Haha Rylee's hair is so cute. Glad you had a good Valentines Day!
Sister! Haha cute pictures!! Glad you guys had a happy valentines day and totally with you on that movie... we walked out pretty confused!! Starting to show there aren't ya?
You look so cute Sarah! I'm glad that you had a great Valentines day..you deserve it!
I love Rylee's hair! You are looking so good! It's always nice to have couples to swap kids with, I didn't know Brittany was living over there, I bet you love it.
Cute pics! You are still so tiny you brat! Haha! Rylee is such a doll!
You are so cute pregnant!! I love it. So happy you had a great Valentines day. I am glad to here about the movie been trying to decided weather or not to see it. Might just rent it. :)
Oh my gosh Sarah you look soooooo great! It looks like you guys had a fun Valentines day too!
You look so cute pregnant! =)
Post a Comment